6-MONTH VEGAN COACHING PACKAGE
Do you have a specific health goal that you want to reach using a plant-based diet, such as losing weight, managing the symptoms of pre-diabetes and diabetes, lowering your blood pressure, limiting your risks for a heart attack, reducing your cancer risk, or improving your overall energy and immunity? Planted Platter is ready to help you by providing guidance, a sounding board, and resources on plant-based nutrition, cooking, and recipes.
Slow and steady wins the race and we are ready to help you celebrate when you reach your goal.
Let’s work on your plant-based eating and cooking together. This starts with a thorough review of your vegan diet goals, your food preferences, health requirements, and other important data. (Note: Planted Platter does not provide medical advice; you should speak with your health care provider before changing your diet or fitness activities.)
Some of the topics we will cover:
- Making time to cook healthy, plant-based meals at home
- Finding meals that suit your specific taste preferences (and accommodate those who eat with you)
- Communicating with others about your new plant-based lifestyle
- Healthy, plant-based options when traveling, at work, or dining out with friends
- Kitchen skills to support your new way of cooking, including tools, pantry organization, and meal prep
- Different cuisines from around the world to add diversity to your weekly meal plans
The 6-month plant-based coaching package includes:
- One 45-minute initial consultation to discuss goals, your health, food, cooking, and more
- Twenty-one 30-minute Zoom or phone calls to discuss progress and resolve hurdles (some may be combined into one-hour, hands-on cooking, kitchen organization, or grocery/farmers market tours)
- Email or text communications in between sessions
- Four free-class coupons for any of Planted Platter’s group classes (use yourself or give as a gift)
Once you have purchased a package, we will contact you to arrange scheduling.